The incumbent will be assisting to provide risk analysis and assessments for the department on all risk categories including liquidity, market, credit, operational, compliance, reputational and strategic, and monitoring of the department’s key risk indicators.
Include but are not limited to:
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
– Conduct departmental periodic Quality Assurance/Quality Control including but not limited KYC, Transaction Monitoring.
– Establish and improve the related procedures with Quality Control Unit (QCU).
– Review transactions/customers in view of the departmental control procedures and identify areas of improvements.
– Assist with post lending and collateral review management.
– Support organizational compliance with risk policies through regular risk exposure monitoring and reporting.
– Conduct periodic reviews of transactions in the database for data integrity and accuracy.
– Identify, assess, monitor and report operating, compliance, & reputational risks/issues for department.
– Set up various risk type parameters, perform self-risk assessments, bank program reviews, monitoring and reporting.
– Assess risk limit appropriateness and escalate risk issues appropriately as needed.
Audit & Process Review
– Assist QCU Section Head in managing audit and regulatory requests as central point of contact.
– Conduct quality reviews of documentation such as agreements prior to finalization.
– Coordinate with various teams for the maintenance and update of departmental policy and procedures.
– Assist marketing team in new product origination (including Credit Recommendation Report), third party risk oversight, and product procedures review.
– Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
– CAMS and ACAMS certificate is preferred.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in risk assessment, Quality Control/Quality Assurance and/or banking is required.
– Experience in Trade Services, Risk Management and Quality Control is preferred.
– Bilingual abilities in Mandarin is preferred.