This incumbent will work independently or as a team within the Training Unit to facilitate the Bank’s executive training program or regional training program and related activities, including designing and production of training plans, training textbook and cases, as well as any other training-related matters.
Designing and production of training plans, training textbook and cases
- Follow US banking regulatory, industry trends as well as internal guidance, working closely with management and various departments to identify regular and annual training needs, as well as hot-topic training demands to form training plans
- Design and produce in-person/virtual training curriculum and course materials, including but not limited to, training textbooks, case studies, training programs, etc.
Lecturer coordination and management
- Develop and maintain partnering relationships with external training vendors
- Coordinate administrative matters of external training vendors and communicate with external/internal lecturers to facilitate training programs
- Develop and manage internal lecturer resources
Delivery of training programs and events
- Organize and deliver in-person/virtual training programs and events, including seminars, workshops, training sessions, e-learning sessions, etc.
- Arrange and monitor senior executive training programs
- Assist in external liaison and public relations events or activities on behalf of the department and the Bank
Evaluation and feedback
- Evaluate training progress and analyze course effectiveness and implement necessary changes
- Collect feedback, monitor employee performance & response to training
- Draft training-related reports and communications for internal/external publication
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in business, education combined with economics/finance or relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Corporate Training Development with focus on material design and case writings within Financial Services/ Banking
- Strong communication skills is required
- Bilingual abilities in English and Mandarin is required