Forget what you think you know about insurance sales – this is no boring desk job. Bankers Life Insurance Sales representatives enjoy careers out of the ordinary. Whether entry-level or mid-career, at Bankers Life we offer award-winning training and a career with long term growth opportunities to earn above-average income, to help customers secure their financial futures for potentially generations to come, and opportunity to direct your own career as an agent, financial professional, or in sales management.
No previous sales experience necessary. Our entry-level representatives come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of whom do not have sales, retail, or management experience. We are looking for entrepreneur-minded people looking to get started immediately.
How Bankers Life supports your career:
· Take advantage of our award-winning training and mentorship programs. We offer programs for entry-level representatives and those new to sales, for those looking to move into management, leadership programs that focus on emerging leaders and women’s leadership, as well as a path for those looking to obtain securities licenses.
· Access our proven client acquisition technologies, leads, and other tools to help you become successful.
· You won’t be alone, our branch and team structure offer support and camaraderie throughout your career.
No two days are the same, but typical activities may include:
· Marketing yourself: use company-sponsored leads, systems, and social media to identify and develop new avenues of business and sales opportunities.
· Devising solutions to help customers: Whether remote, in the branch, or in their homes, you will be on the go scheduling and meeting with current and prospective customers to help them with their retirement needs and to protect their futures.
· Ongoing Learning: Opportunity to participate in company and branch training offerings to consistently grow and understand trends from field and industry research.
Take control of your career and positively impact the lives of others in your community. Apply now!