JOB SUMMARY: The bartleby Brand Ambassador is the bartleby marketing expert and brand champion at an Ambassador’s college campus. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll leverage your campus knowledge, marketing expertise, and your personal network to help drive bartleby awareness and subscriptions. You’ll also seek out partnership opportunities with clubs and other groups that can share our resources to others.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive Pay – $15/hour with a flexible work schedule of 3-5 hours per week.
- Bonuses, swag, and rewards for high achievements.
- Free bartleby subscriptions to help you with your own studies.
- Gain marketing and networking experience that future employers desire!
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a US college or university.
- Flexibility to work 3 – 5 hours per week, on and off campus while classes are in session, with some opportunities for work during break periods.
- Highly proficient with and comfortable sharing bartleby promotions through social media channels, especially with TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- Enthusiastic about networking with friends and campus organizations, both in-person and online.
- Strong connections to other students and to the overall campus community.
- Excellent communicator who is organized and motivated to succeed.
- Support the academic success of students by spreading awareness and interest for bartleby, both in-person and through social media.
- Identify, plan, market, and execute on- and off-campus bartleby events and presentations (such as organization fairs or club presentations).
- Work independently at times that are convenient for you.
- Attend regular, virtual meetings to discuss progress towards your marketing strategies and share knowledge with your follow ambassadors.
- Help shape the future of bartleby by providing the student perspective and feedback, and share your input on bartleby messaging and offers.