The bartleby Brand Ambassador is the bartleby marketing expert and brand champion at an Ambassador’s college campus. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll leverage your campus knowledge, marketing expertise, and your personal network to help drive bartleby awareness and subscriptions. You’ll also seek out partnership opportunities with clubs and other groups that can share our resources to others.
- Support the academic success of students by spreading awareness and interest for bartleby, both in-person and through social media.
- Identify, plan, market, and execute on- and off-campus bartleby events and presentations (such as organization fairs or club presentations).
- Help shape the future of bartleby by providing the student perspective and feedback, and share your input on bartleby messaging and offers.
- Attend regular, virtual meetings to discuss progress towards your marketing strategies and share knowledge with your follow ambassadors.
- Work independently at times that are convenient for you.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Complies at all times with the Standards, policies and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student and working towards a college degree.
- Flexibility to work 3 – 5 hours per week, on and off campus while classes are in session, with some opportunities for work during break periods.
- Highly proficient with and comfortable sharing bartleby promotions through social media channels, especially with Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Enthusiastic about networking with friends and campus organizations, both in-person and online.
- Strong connections to other students and to the overall campus community.
- Excellent communicators who are organized and motivated to succeed.
bartleby is a student success hub, developed by Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (NYSE:BNED) as part of its ongoing mission to serve all who work to elevate their lives through education. bartleby’s products and services are designed to improve student success and outcomes, offering pathways for learning that fit the schedules and demands of today’s student.
Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.