Bayside Solutions is seeking a full-time Research Associate with experience in assay development to support our client’s pre-clinical studies within the genetic therapy realm.
- Execute bioanalytical assays to support cell-based and in vivo studies. These tests will initially focus on detecting and quantifying target protein expression and mRNA cargo, as well as the medication candidates’ immunogenicity and tolerability.
- Work closely with cell culture, in vivo, RNA production, and formulation teams to coordinate sample processing and bioanalytical assays.
- Must be able to maintain accurate and well-organized laboratory records, worksheets, and notebooks.
- BS in Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, or a related life science field with 0-3 years of experience in a biotech company or fast-paced academic lab.
- Strong foundation and knowledge of biochemical and molecular biology techniques.
- Experience with a variety of analytical techniques including quantitative PCR, ELISA, and western blotting.
- Experience with sample processing methods to support protein and nucleic acid detection from a variety of tissue types.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, data analysis software (e.g. GraphPad Prism).
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.