Social Media Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals to develop successful social media campaigns. Their duties include communicating with Graphic and Creative Teams as well as influencer for content creation process, producing social media campaign schedules, and pulling KPI data to determine social media campaigns’ success.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
• Collaborating with Creative and Graphic Team to produce compelling social media contents
• Provide copywriting for attractive and informative campaigns
• Monitoring all social media content
• Tracking the performance of the campaign
• Keeping up with technologies used in social media
• Using social media marketing tools
• Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
• Establishing relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media.
• Self-starter and diplomatic team player in a fast-paced and achievement-oriented environment
• Skilled use of social media channels and targeted messaging
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creating and monitoring a variety of email marketing campaigns
• Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
• Proofreading key messaging in and out of email marketing templates
• Sending graphics requests to designers
• Tracking and analyzing campaign results
Bachelors Degree with email marketing and social media experience preferred.