BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
As an Intern in our Consulting practice, you will be able to utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills as you serve the firm’s dynamic client base. You will assist in problem solving and fact-finding research working side-by-side with more experienced team members who can provide you with direction, coaching and learning opportunities. You will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of real estate valuation by working on various stages of a consulting engagement, including areas of specialized valuation for owner occupied and multi-tenant properties specific to financial reporting.
– Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Program in Accounting, Economics, or Finance, required
– Pursuing a Master’s degree in Business, Real Estate or other relevant field, preferred
– Leadership experience, preferred
– Real estate appraisal certification, preferred
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required
– Strong Knowledge of Excel modeling, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to follow instructions as directed
– Ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as autonomously
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn
– Basic understanding of real estate