We are Molekule, and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants and deliver clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that’s why we need you! Come join us as we launch our first-ever retail pop-up.
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
As a Molekule retail associate, you will be representing the brand in a unique retail space by providing a stellar customer experience while maximizing sales, mindshare and ensuring the physical environment of the retail space is top-notch shape.
- Assist with store operations and point of sale transactions
- Engage all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Complete accurate reporting and paperwork and transactions as required
- Maintain world-class presentation of the store, including store cleanliness and the inventory being displayed to customers.
- Maintain inventory and ensure adequate inventory on hand to support sales throughout the weeks and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Competitive pay + Incentives
- 40% employee discount on Molekule products
- Work for a brand that is changing the game in air purification
- Working in a unique retail environment with the cleanest air
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in customer service, retail, marketing, or sales (or similar role that would provide equivalent experience)
- Previous point of sale system experience preferred
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be reliable and able to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to ask effective questions and be an active listener
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly talk, sit, stand, walk and bend over, repetitive use of hands/arms, repetitive use of legs and grasp
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
- May be required to help customers load merchandise to their car
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
BDS Connected Solutions. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDS Connected Solutions offers a complete suite of Connected Commerce solutions that blend Advocacy, Training, Retail, Virtual, Experiential, and Digital environments to influence the modern buyer, regardless of where they are on their shopping journey. Since 1985, BDS has been inspired by innovation; as we continue to evolve as a trendsetter in today’s disruptive market, we enable our clients to do the same. Our industry-leading experts never stop working to discover, design, and deploy custom buying solutions that empower brands to achieve and exceed their unique sales goals. BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in New York City, New York; Chicago, Illinois; and Columbus, Ohio. Visit us at www.BDSsolutions.com for more information.