BeaconFire is seeking an Executive Assistant to perform a wide range of highly diverse and complex assignments of a responsible and confidential nature for the Executive Management Team. This requires a high level of tact, attention to detail, persuasion, and/or negotiation. This role works with the business to really understand what the requirements mean (detailed or not) and then work with the executive team to figure out the cost estimates and understand if it can be done, and then work to run the project.
● Performs general administrative duties including calendar scheduling(including meetings/interviews/Zooms/conference calls) and travel arrangements.
● Directs administrative activities, develops and organizes procedures, and uses considerable written and verbal communication skills to represent the department.
● Functions autonomously exercise discretion and judgment and work independently on a variety of complex and diversified assignments and special projects.
● Independently researches and develops reports and budgets; draws conclusions and makes recommendations.
● May provide support for budgets and perform minor accounting duties.
● Manages incoming and outgoing shipments.
● Involves negotiation with the company’s business partner as well as clients.
● Desires to innovate and optimize existing processes for value and efficiency
● Organizes company-wide events, meetings, and luncheons (birthdays, screenings parties) as well as organize client gifts throughout the year.
● Answers telephones, screen calls; take messages; and responds to internal and external inquiries.
● Involves in the drafting of legal documents.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Basic/intermediate knowledge and understanding of Canadian labor law, or at least willing to learn.
● Good communication skills, able to initiate and carry conversations with individuals of different backgrounds.
● Easy going, a warm personality, and a positive mindset.
● Ability to balance several active competing priorities while working independently, ability to multitask.
● Able to quickly and creatively problem-solving.
● Strong memory and ability to recall information quickly.
Education and experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management, Law, Human Resources, Business Analytics. Master’s Degree preferred.
● 2+year industry level experience preferred. or Freshly graduate with strong learning abilities and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
● Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.Ability to balance several active competing priorities while working independently, ability to multitask.
● Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
● Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities
Job type: Full-time
BeaconFire Inc is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates