Provide a broad range of therapeutic services in a managed care environment to adults of all ages. Therapeutic services to be provided may include brief treatment, individual therapy, groups (issue specific and psycho-educational), community support oriented case management services, and coordination of individual service teams.
Compensation: $21.67- $31.27 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
BHR offers an exceptional benefits package with 100% paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, contribution to a retirement plan, paid holidays, a generous paid time off policy, education funds, reimbursement of credentialing expenditures, and a student loan repayment program. BHR is also an eligible employer for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program. *BHR has approved supervisors for all Licensure tracks (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, and SUDP) and licensure supervision can be provided on a weekly basis.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or closely related field.
- Two years of experience providing mental health services preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with evidence based treatment strategies towards current DSM covered diagnosis preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with the community support model preferred.
- Previous experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and working collaboratively with other service providers.
- Strong organizational skills to include use of EHR software or equivalent for scheduling, time management and all clinical documentation.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required prior to start date in accordance with Governor Inslee’s requirement for private health care workers.
BHR has over 175 employees serving Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties in Western Washington. The agency’s mission is to support and strengthen individuals, families, and the community by promoting mental health and substance use disorder recovery. Mental health and addiction recovery are integral to overall community health. Our vision is a community, healed, through treatment, education, and advocacy. We are committed to equity and inclusion in our services, in our workplace, and in our community.