The online Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) at Bemidji State is a practical and flexible degree program, culminating in a capstone experience which aligns to a student’s own area of emphasis. This program is designed to help both experienced and new teachers develop the advanced skills and knowledge to make an impact in PreK through Post-Secondary classrooms.
Benefits of Bemidji State Graduate Programs
NO Out-of-State tuition requirements
NO GRE exam requirement
Rolling admission – We admit students every term!
• $20 non-refundable application fee
• Official transcripts of bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (International students please submit a NACES approved transcript evaluation)
• Overall undergraduate GPA: 2.75 or higher
• One-page letter of intent stating research interests and future career goals
• Two (2) letters of professional recommendation
• Teaching license (optional/if available)
• International Students must also provide proof of English proficiency
For more program information, visit the department website: https://www.bemidjistate.edu/academics/departments/professional-education/available-programs/graduate/
To apply to the program, visit: https://eservices.minnstate.edu/adm/public/studentWelcome?campusId=070&appType=grad