Are you a self-motivated leader looking for a career that you can feel good about? At BioLife, opportunities to build a fast-paced career are within your reach. As a Quality Manager Trainee, you will participate in a training program that will further develop your leadership skills and prepare you for accelerated career growth.
Our centers are fast paced. That’s how we tackle rare disease.
With the incredible growth of 149+ BioLife Plasma Services centers across the U.S., the future looks bright for you. Opportunities to grow as a person and as leader are within your reach. When you work at BioLife, you’ll feel good knowing what you do makes a difference.
About the Quality Manager Trainee Role
- Takeda is looking for self-motivated individuals to enter our Quality Management Trainee Program and advance into a Quality Manager position at one of our US BioLife Plasma Center locations across a wide network. As a Quality Manager Trainee, you will have the opportunity to travel to multiple dynamic and unique work environments, through our comprehensive travel package.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Manager Trainee role include:
- Learns to maintain compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety.
- Obtains and maintains quality system qualifications.
- Assists with ensuring staff perform routine tasks according to SOP through direct observation.
- Works in collaboration with center management teams to prepare for and host (if needed) internal auditors and external inspectors. Completes all projects and assignments associated with QMT training plan in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis to promote efficient quality operations while ensuring compliance with Takeda, local and federal regulations.
- Assists in the development of center staff. This includes staff communication, providing feedback to employees, developing employee talent and assisting with recruitment efforts.
- Ensures high levels of customer service and satisfaction. Meets and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Works collaboratively with staff, peers, and management to achieve business goals. Communicates continuously and resolves conflicts proactively.
- The Quality Manager Trainee development program will be for a period of up to 9 months. After completion of the development program, Quality Manager Trainees will have an additional 6 months to establish a management position.
- During the Quality Management Trainee Program, trainees must either live near a BioLife Plasma Services location or relocate to Appleton, WI .
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license for the entire duration of the program.
- Ability to travel up to 75%-85% of the time for duration of training program, and relocation upon completion of program.
- Production environment requiring the ability to walk and stand for the entire work shift.
- Requires frequent leaning, bending, stooping, crouching, and reaching above the shoulders and below the knee. Requires frequent lifting up to 32 pounds, and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must have fine motor coordination, depth perception, and ability to hear equipment sounds from a distance.
- Due to potential exposure to blood borne pathogens (risk level 1), 90% of production-based work tasks require pro-longed glove wear.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent amount of leadership experience (approximately 3 years)
- Experience working with SOPs, GDP, GMP, CLIA, FDA or within another highly regulated industry preferred.
We Offer Comprehensive Benefits from Day One
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance and prescription coverage for eligible employees
- A minimum of 15 vacation days and 10 company paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings with a generous employer contribution and matching program
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
About BioLife Plasma Services
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you focus on our donors, we’ll support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Equal Employment Opportunity