The Research Associate, Discovery Biology and Pharmacology is a 6+ months temporary role with a possibility of conversion to full-time in our Research division. The position is in a dynamic and collaborative environment requiring a sense of urgency, excellent work ethic and the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Cell and tissue culture with sterile technique
- Culture, maintain, and perform experimental work with mammalian primary cells, tissues, and cell lines
- Work with peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)
- Maintain experimental records and lab supplies
- 6 months to 1 year laboratory experience in academia or industry.
- A four-year degree is desired.
- Ability to lift lab equipment.