Birdie is unlocking the magic and power of gifting – and building the future of social fintech along the way.
In exchange for your time and talent, we’ll give you ownership and an unprecedented amount of responsibility from day one. We believe in learning by doing. As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to flex (and gain) different muscles by conquering challenging marketing and branding tasks. To date, Birdie has secured a banking partnership, built a digital wallet with P2P payments, launched several products during our beta – and we’re building a world class team and culture.
Our Growth Associates are leaders. They’re highly involved in their communities and naturally social. They are resourceful, outgoing and data-driven marketers who can hit the ground running to develop partnerships, create content, ideate and improve our ability to acquire, retain and serve our users.
- Work directly with Birdie’s C-Suite to open new distribution points across the country
- Grow the user base through creative marketing and brand awareness
- Take a feedback-driven approach to creating an unforgettable brand experience
- Implement strategies to expand and improve efficiencies and scale customer acquisition
- Work cross-functionally to support the end-to-end process of bringing growth initiatives from concept to launch, including consistent optimization and KPI tracking
- Thirst for all things social and marketing related
- Knowledge of social media channels and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks
Nice to Haves
- Experience with experiential marketing
- Experience with out-of-home advertising
Point of contact: