The Project Administrator is an administrative professional who assists in the preparation, reporting and analysis of projects under the supervision of project managers. They assist a project manager by performing many of the administrative tasks required for the smooth running of the project.
Location: Nashville, TN and Murfreesboro, TN
- Provides administrative support to project teams within a customer delivery environment. The specific activities performed may vary by project, but may typically involve one or more of the following:
- Preparing meetings and recording meeting notes/minutes
- Coordinating site visits
- Coordinating material deliveries
- Preparing customer billings
- Updating project tracking/status
- Updating project governance tools
- Distribution of communications
- Updates project tracking system
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested
- Provides additional administrative support as requested
- Does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- High School or equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to complete assignments with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines and expectations while ensuring overall quality of delivery.
- Analytical skills including requirements documentation, troubleshooting, and creative problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic Computer Skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to navigate cloud based technology systems
What’s in it for You at Black Box Network Services?
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 3,000 team members.
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like a 401K, life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!