The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating tasks, providing general project support, and collaborating with one or more project teams. The Project Coordinator will be dedicated to a few small clients and support for small projects and On Demand plus coordination.
This will be a remote-worker position.
· Execute NACS PMO standards, processes and methodologies in a consistent manner for project coordination activities.
· Maintain project specific documentation and records involving multiple contributing teams.
· Coordinate projects and events and maintain communication with all parties involved.
· Communicate with stakeholders, project teams, management and vendors to collect project related information to keep accurate, up-to-date project records.
· Analyze project data, including analysis of budget, resource utilization and project delivery performance.
· Prepare a variety of periodic and ad hoc reports for PMO and operations management and distribute project related data and documentation as appropriate including budget data, project status reports, vendor information, requirements documents, policies and procedures documents.
· Prepare meeting agenda and presentations for communication of project information to stakeholders.
· Create and maintain project work schedules and supporting change control documentation.
· Act as liaison and primary point of contact for various contributing parties.
· Contribute to project specific tasks such as requirements gathering and testing as required.
· Foster collaborative working relationships within NACS operations and across all levels and departments of the organization to execute project coordination activities and company priorities.
· Achieve performance targets established by leadership for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience.
· Minimum of 2 years Project Coordination experience within the technology services industry.
· Knowledge of project management and technical documentation tools.
· Knowledge of standardized project management methodologies and processes.
· Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines and expectations while ensuring overall quality of delivery.
· Strong analytical skills including requirements documentation, troubleshooting and creative problem solving.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to foster strong working relationships between project teams, stakeholders, management and vendors.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, MS Project, PPM tools, ERP, Salesforce.com, workforce management and cloud based technology systems.
What’s in it for You?
Joining Black Box means you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting, highly visible projects with our customers. You’ll get to know large and small organizations across the world and work to deliver best in class IT solutions. You’ll be rewarded with a variety of experiences, development opportunities and exposure to some of the world’s most admired companies. In addition to these rewarding experiences, you’ll have access to our comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Our program continues to evolve to meet the needs of our dynamic workforce by providing a variety of benefits which are applicable and competitive for each country & region.
About Black Box
Black Box® is the trusted global solutions integrator and digital technology partner. With nearly 45 years of experience connecting people and devices, we are an organization of top technical professionals dedicated to delivering solutions and services that help organizations design, build, manage, and secure their communications and IT infrastructure and networks. Technologies include 5G/OnGo, connected buildings, digital workplace, multisite deployments, data centers, and IoT.
We also design and manufacture award-winning products for Pro AV, KVM, cabling, and networking known for their advanced functionality, flawless performance, outstanding reliability and fail-safe security. We deliver high-value technology services and products through our values, such as innovation, ownership, transparency, respect and open-mindedness combined with our global presence and 2,500+ team members in 24 countries and growing. Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC Networks.
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.