About this role
Together, we help more and more people experience financial well-being.
In particular, our Technology businesses build, maintain and utilize our technology platform, Aladdin, to make the world’s investing information transparent and actionable. Every day, the Aladdin Client Services team tackles the hardest, most sophisticated problems in FinTech. We utilize our in-depth understanding of Aladdin, our clients’ businesses, and the investment management process to provide world-class service to our rapidly-growing, global client base. We come from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds and bring diverse skills and experiences to the table. What unites us is our passion for solving tough problems and delivering a superior service to our clients.
At a glance:
Aladdin is BlackRock’s end-to-end investment platform. Just like the markets and users it services, it is sophisticated and constantly evolving:
- Home to over $17 trillion in assets under management
- Over 200 unique clients
- A rapidly growing client base that includes close to 50,000 users
- Presence in over 50 countries
- Over 1,500 engineers dedicated to developing Aladdin
The clients you will work with include some of the world’s most sophisticated asset managers, insurance companies, banks, treasuries, pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds.
Our team is known for:
- Being product experts with a reputation for getting the job done.
- Being passionate about technology and solving complex problems
- Being from diverse industries and academic backgrounds
- As a team of 170+ strong globally, we…
- Deliver exceptional client service to users, every time
- Solve difficult problems by providing innovative solutions
- Collaborate with others because we know we can do more together
- Learn every day, question everything, and embrace change
- Foster a fun, innovative team atmosphere
- The Aladdin Client Services team has a long history of providing top talent to the broader BlackRock community. We are committed to helping you develop the skills you need to thrive in this role and build a successful career at BlackRock.
What capabilities are we looking for?
We’re interested in your potential to learn and contribute to the team. In order to do that, you’ll need to have:
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- An interest in technology demonstrated by basic coding or programming skills
- A client service mindset
- The ability to multi-task
As an Analyst, you will:
Answer questions and help our clients run their businesses on Aladdin: You will take phone calls, emails, and chats from industry practitioners at some of the world’s most respected investment institutions. You will solve problems that matter, making direct and measurable difference to our clients. In the process, you will build technical, industry, and relationship skills.
Use technology to solve problems: We will teach you the skills you need to succeed, such as maneuvering relational databases and parsing product logs. We will also give you the opportunity to leverage the tech skills you already have. Know Scala? Help us fine tune our metrics offering! Passionate about Java script? Build self-service tools for our clients!
Educate users, leverage service insights, and relay user experience feedback to improve the customer experience and our product: We believe that the best customer service is proactive, not reactive. We are students of our own data and engage with our clients to keep problems from arising, rather than dealing only with issues that are brought to our attention.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.