External Relations – 2022 Summer Analyst
Blackstone is the world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $684 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Global Public Affairs & Marketing
Business Unit Overview:
The Public Affairs group has primary responsibility for managing all aspects of the firm’s brand, communications to internal and external stakeholders and setting the strategy for media relations.
Public Affairs – 2022 Summer Analyst
Summer Analysts will work across the Public Affairs group, providing strategic insight to all of Blackstone’s businesses including, private equity, real estate, life sciences, growth equity and infrastructure, among others. Summer Analysts will also work on communications with corporate groups, include ESG, Technology & Innovations, and The Blackstone Charitable Foundation.
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Helping prepare communications rollouts around firm announcements
- Preparing briefing notes ahead of media appearances
- Maintaining media databases
- Writing social media, website, newsletter and blog content
- Conducting due diligence research and monitoring media clips
- Supporting event organization and staffing
- Monitoring editorial calendars
Candidates should exhibit strong organizational and communications skills and an interest in public relations. Candidates should be self-motivated, outgoing, team-oriented individuals who work well in fast-paced environments, Strong writing, analytical, research, evaluation and presentation skills are important.
To be considered for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate* student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2022 – Spring 2023
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
* Post-graduates, MBAs and experienced hires should refer to the Associate or Experienced hire opportunities listed on our career site: http://www.blackstone.com/the-firm/careers
If you do not meet these criteria, please see Blackstone’s Careers website for other opportunities that may be available, including other entry level positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.