Blackstone is the world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $684 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Blackstone Real Estate Overview:
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone’s real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $208 billion of investor capital under management. Blackstone is one of the largest property owners in the world, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily and single family housing, office, hospitality and retail. Our opportunistic funds seek to acquire undermanaged, well-located assets across the world. Blackstone’s Core+ strategy invests in substantially stabilized real estate globally through regional open-ended funds focused on high-quality assets and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT).
Job Description & Responsibilities:
This professional will join Blackstone Real Estate’s ICS team in Miami. This team will work alongside New York ICS and be responsible for marketing materials and investor communications for Blackstone’s Real Estate funds. This professional will employ a range of skillsets, with primary areas of responsibility including:
- Investor Due Diligence: Draft responses to investor queries and due diligence questionnaires
- Marketing Materials & Investor Communications: Work collaboratively with NY Product Specialists to create and maintain presentation materials, investor reporting, talking points and other investor communications
- Product Knowledge: Become proficient in Blackstone Real Estate’s funds and investments
- Project Manage: Effectively execute on project timelines with superior attention to detail
- Team Player: Contribute to positive team culture
This professional will have active involvement with NY Product Specialists and the senior leaders of the largest real estate manager in the world and will support a highly productive fundraising team.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and time management skills, the successful candidate must have:
- Two to six years of professional experience
- Prior work experience in investor relations, consulting, accounting and/or real estate private equity is preferred
- Highly motivated (a self-starter), intelligent and demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors
- Ability to multi-task and execute a wide range of assignments, often under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel with ability to write effectively and produce visually appealing presentations
- Superior attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Candidate should be energetic and a team-oriented individual who thrives on challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn
- Operate with the highest degree of integrity, motivation, and intellectual curiosity
Undergraduate degree is required. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.