Status: Full Time Employee
Job Category: Program Coordinator
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Travel Requirements: 10% Domestic or International
Location: Kirkland, WA
At the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (‘the SIG’), we envision a connected world, without wires a world where everything and everyone that wants to connect, should be able to do so in a simple, secure, and wireless way. Shipping in nearly 4 billion products per year, our technology, Bluetooth, is a truly global standard turning that vision into reality. And now, you have an opportunity to join the company at the heart of the Bluetooth industry!
At the SIG, we advance the awareness and understanding of Bluetooth worldwide, oversee the development of new generations of Bluetooth technology, and provide the processes and tools for developers around the world to build, test, qualify, and brand their Bluetooth products.
Our collaborative, fast-paced company culture and critical role in creating a more connected world, provides you with a unique opportunity to collaborate with the companies and individuals creating the world’s most advanced products and for you to be on the forefront of technology innovation.
At the SIG, collaboration, commitment, integrity, respect, humility, and creativity are at the core of who we are and are displayed on a daily basis as we cultivate relationships with our members, business partners, and our organization. When joining the Bluetooth SIG, it means you share and display these values at the highest level.
The Bluetooth Qualification Program promotes global product interoperability and reinforces the strength of the Bluetooth brand and ecosystem to the benefits of all Bluetooth SIG members. The Qualification Program ensures that all Bluetooth products are qualified properly and have completed the appropriate testing. The program also endeavors to ensure that the program’s processes, policies, and tools support maximum interoperability of Bluetooth products and are simple and easy for our members to understand.
As the Program Coordinator, Qualification you will have the exciting opportunity to support this core program and to improve the way the rapidly growing Bluetooth SIG membership tests and qualifies their products. The Program Coordinator, Qualification interacts with and supports member companies from all regions of the world on the Bluetooth SIG Qualification Program and informs them of process requirements.
- Provide first-tier support for operations, member questions and issues related to the Qualification Program through ticket responses, email responses, program content, and phone calls.
- Provide data insights and support the creation of key performance indicators and service level agreement metrics for management to measure process efficiency and program health
- Generate weekly and ad-hoc reports for management
- Manage issue tracking system and establish standard communication escalation process to drive member issues to resolution
- Partner with other Bluetooth SIG teams to identify and investigate tool and system bugs related to Qualification to improve the performance and accessibility of qualification tools
- Strong analytical and creative thinking
- Strong attention to detail and focus on work accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem-solving with capacity to bring problems to resolution
- Strong time management, organizational, and task prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, professional, and accountable team player
- Experience with Zendesk or other customer support software
- Experience in software/hardware quality assurance, UAT, or technical support
The Bluetooth SIG offers an excellent benefits package including health, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bluetooth SIG, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, National Guard or reserve unit obligation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with applicable federal and state law, Bluetooth SIG, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment to a job, employment practice, or the work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.