Our Global Markets (GMA) team serves a variety of clients, including governments, multinationals, private banks and global institutions. From hedging and financing opportunities across every asset class, to research & market intelligence, our clients rely on us to develop and deliver market-leading solutions and outstanding service as standard.
As a GMA Analyst, you will engage in an initial immersive training as well as ongoing learning development as a member of the Analyst & Associate Training Program (AATP). You will have the unique ability to develop interpersonal skills and gain global exposure through contributions to technical projects and relationships with both clients and colleagues across the global organization.
Global Markets includes roles focused on Sales, Trading and Structuring – all are currently hiring.
Our Sales Analysts:
- Work with partners across Corporate & Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Prepare client presentations
- Price and execute hedge transactions incorporating both market and credit risk
- Engage with corporate and sponsor clients, particularly on execution matters
- Work with legal, Risk and KYC to onboard clients for trading
Our Trading Analysts:
- Monitor market news and events and evaluate the risk and opportunities for clients and the firm’s positions and strategy
- Provide market access and liquidity to the Bank’s customers through market making in a defined range of product instruments; put in place hedging if appropriate
- Trade options (within specified limits and in a global books setup) based on a continuous analysis of client flows, market intelligence, and reading of macroeconomic scenarios
- Contribute to, and facilitate with the trading middle office, the confirmation of daily P&L at the close of the day
- Attend relevant regulatory and product/skill training and keep up-to-date with market issues
Our Structuring Analysts:
- Participate in creation of new products
- Develop tools and frameworks for risk analysis
- Assist with pricing and executing complex transactions
- Help promote structured products
- Identify new opportunities arising from market and regulatory changes
- Develop a network of internal contacts across groups
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
What do you need to succeed? We are looking for someone with:
- Strong academic track-record
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and verbal communication skills
Our team is comprised of self-motivated, standout colleagues with excellent communication and quantitative skills. This role will provide opportunities to gain transaction experience, a high level of responsibility and a strong start in their finance career. A successful team member will demonstrate:
- Interest in working in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Finance related experience preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to work well with autonomy
IN A CHANGING WORLD, BNP PARIBAS IS YOU + US.
We truly believe that our early talent is our future: the people that accelerate innovation and provide meaningful impact to both our clients and society. You + Us encompasses our ethos as an employer; crafting experiences together, being part of a collective group and working towards a common goal. We know it matters who you work with, and that is why we are dedicated to encouraging an environment of knowledge sharing and collaboration. In starting your career here, you will be surrounded with peers and mentors who can help you develop + thrive.
CANDIDATE SUCCESS FACTORS:
Candidates will be measured on the following four performance drivers which will dictate how individual impact is considered on the Americas platform:
- Industrious & Agile
- Collaborative & Client-Oriented
- Principled & Compliant
- Conceptual & Open
FINRA Registrations Required:
CFTC Swap Dealer Associated Person (if yes, NFA Swaps Proficiency Program is required):
SEC Security-Based Swap Dealer Associated Person:
EQUAL CHANCES & OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.