Associate Training Program with GLOBAL MARKETS: QUANTITATIVE FINANCE
The Quantitative Finance Research team is responsible for most aspects of quantitative research within the Global Markets universe, covering Interest Rates, FX, Credit, Equity, and more. There are teams in London, New York and Asia supporting trading activities of the flow and structured desks. They are responsible for the development of pricing and risk models and their implementation in the global analytics library.
As a front-office Quantitative Associate in Global Markets, you will:
- Participate with other team members in the global research and development effort on the modeling of products
- Design and implement new pricing, hedges, and risk management
- Support the Global Markets desks on issues related to prices and trades
- Take an active part in all front office activities by collaborating with other functions (Trading, Sales, IT and Market Risk) and Research globally
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
We look for students with a strong academic background from any major, a want for being collaborative and curious, demonstration of resourcefulness and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues alike.
- Graduation date of Spring 2020 – Spring 2021
- Advanced degree (MA/MS/MFin or PhD)
- Strong analytical skills and technical background in mathematics, computer science or finance
- Effective communication skills, ability and willingness to engage the business
- Delivery focused and willingness to collaborate with other teams
- Programming / coding skills preferred
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that champions diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.