Our Human Resources team combines expert and knowledgable Centers of Excellence with experienced and adaptable HR Business Partners; we work together to provide excellent administrative services, to add commercial value to our organization, and to be a strategic partner to our clients. With #People being one of the key pillars of the CIB Americas Vision, we aim to create an inclusive culture where diversity, flexibility, and the development of our talent is supported and drives the employee experience.
Interns will participate in a rotational internship program, where placements could include but are not limited to:
· Talent Acquisition: The Talent Acquisition Team proactively partners with the business to deliver exceptional service by attracting, pipelining, and hiring quality, diverse talent.
· Talent & Organizational Development: The Talent and Organizational Development Team supports the advancement of the firm’s talent by proactively aligning talent activities to key business priorities. As a strategic partner, we are committed to growing the skills and capabilities of all employees in an effort to drive organizational, managerial, and leadership effectiveness. The Talent team delivers value to its stakeholders by providing targeted expertise and curated solutions specifically designed to maximize success.
· HR Business Partners: Our HR Business Partner (HRBP) teams are dedicated to enabling strategic Human Resources support, either directly, or by liaising with other specialists within the global or regional Human Resources function, to our internal clients. Each business within BNP Paribas has a dedicated Business Partner or team. HR Business Partners act as a trusted advisor and interface directly with Senior Business Line Leaders and managers, as it relates to employee matters. HRBPs also provide support for employees on their overall career development, growth, and mobility within the firm.
· Rewards: The Rewards Team incorporates Compensation, Benefits, HR Connect, International Mobility and Payroll, allowing for end-to-end oversight of many key processes that directly impact the employee lifecycle. Americas Rewards supports HR, Management and the Business through the design, implementation and delivery of compensation and benefits which are aligned with BNPPs strategy, risk profile, objectives, core values and mindset; while ensuring compliance with Group Principles and regulatory expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Our internship programs are a springboard for college students to launch their careers through exciting and intellectually stimulating opportunities.
They are highly driven, intellectually stimulating, and crafted to build your real-world capabilities. To succeed amongst our teams, we look for those with a strong academic story, sharp analytical skills, and the ability to articulate ideas well, to clients and colleagues alike.
- Graduation year of Winter 2022 – Spring 2023
- All majors accepted
- Excel skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to recognize team-oriented goals
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Learning mentality and resourceful nature
WHAT DOES A SUMMER 2022 INTERNSHIP WITH BNP PARIBAS LOOK LIKE?
At BNP Paribas, our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to helping you grow from day one. The internship program is our primary source for hiring early talent into the Bank, providing you with the network and resources you need to build a successful career.
Over 10 weeks, you will acquire in-depth insight into BNP Paribas and gain valuable and practical experience. Whichever area you are placed in, you will join a team of award-winning specialists in a dynamic, collaborative environment. Through the program, interns have a distinct opportunity to gain guidance from mentors and exposure to senior leaders within the Bank.
As an Intern, you will:
- Engage in an initial induction training that will set you up to succeed, and allow you to network with your intern class across all business divisions
- Complete technical projects and collaborate with colleagues across the Bank, gaining exposure to real work in order to identify your skills and explore where your interests align
- Participate in weekly senior speaker events and roundtable discussions to gain a comprehensive understanding of financial markets and the industry
- Network with colleagues and learn about industry topics through workshops and speaker series, as well as through philanthropy and social events
IN A CHANGING WORLD, BNP PARIBAS IS YOU + US.
We truly believe that our early talent is our future: the people that accelerate innovation and provide meaningful impact to both our clients and society. You + Us encompasses our ethos as an employer; crafting experiences together, being part of a collective group and working towards a common goal. We know it matters who you work with, and that is why we are dedicated to encouraging an environment of knowledge sharing and collaboration. In starting your career here, you will be surrounded with peers and mentors who can help you develop + thrive.
CANDIDATE SUCCESS FACTORS:
Candidates will be measured on the following four performance drivers which will dictate how individual impact is considered on the Americas platform:
- Industrious & Agile
- Collaborative & Client-Oriented
- Principled & Compliant
- Conceptual & Open
ABOUT BNP PARIBAS:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach across the US, EMEA and APAC. It has a presence in 68 countries, with more than 193,000 employees. The Bank offers a comprehensive range of banking, investment and financial services solutions through two core businesses: Corporate & Institutional Banking and Retail Banking and Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services).
In the United States, BNP Paribas has built a strong and diversified presence to support its client base. The bank employs nearly 14,000 people and has had a presence in the country since the late 1800s in major cities including New York, Chicago and San Francisco.
BNP Paribas’ Corporate & Institutional Banking services corporate clients and institutional investors offering tailored solutions in financing, cash management, and advisory services to companies via Corporate Banking, in capital markets via Global Markets, and in securities custody and administration via Securities Services.
We take pride in our expertise and our ability to adapt while constantly looking ahead to create a more sustainable world.
BNP Paribas: The Bank for a Changing World.
FINRA Registrations Required:
CFTC Swap Dealer Associated Person (if yes, NFA Swaps Proficiency Program is required):
SEC Security-Based Swap Dealer Associated Person:
EQUAL CHANCES & OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.