Performs customary scientific/lab duties with minimal supervision. Participates/assists in the design and execution of non-routine experiments. Performs all work in conformance with applicable regulations. Performs all work in a safe manner. The scope of responsibility is primarily within the scientific/laboratory environment and immediate discipline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiates and completes customary procedures in an independent and efficient manner, with minimal supervision; Independently operates and is responsible for scientific/lab equipment; Troubleshoots effectively.
- Demonstrates technical ability to assist in the design and execution of non-routine experiments with supervision.
- Applies basic scientific principles with minimal guidance; Performs literature searches and extracts relevant information from published protocols.
- Demonstrates the ability to correctly analyze data/results and interpret outcome of experiments and to propose appropriate follow-up.
- Communicates own work effectively orally and in writing; Contributes to writing protocols, procedures, and technical reports; provide input for scientific reports.
- Reports and treats data with a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Complies with applicable regulations, performing all work in a safe manner; Maintains proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in related scientific discipline; or Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in related scientific discipline with no experience.
- Biological matrix sample preparation and LC-MS experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Bioanalysis field.
- Experience working in a regulated environment, highly preferred.
- Experience with large molecule analysis and in vitro metabolism techniques (e.g., microsomal and hepatocytes incubations) would be a plus.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.