Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Intern that can help oversee and streamline the recruitment process for a growing PaaS startup. During your time here, you will be executing real projects within the Talent Acquisition team, performing heavy-lifting sourcing, and building candidate generation strategies (leveraging social channels). You will shadow multiple experienced recruiters and sourcers to learn the end-to-end recruitment process in depth.
What you’ll do here:
- Assist with candidate sourcing for key roles and help recruit entry-level talent, including prequalifying candidates for screening as well as conducting phone screens
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and career postings by opening and closing requisitions, updating job information, reassigning positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create job descriptions for new roles
- Participate in recruitment events, career fairs, and college recruiting efforts; administer assessments
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to create a future roadmap of developing and growing our future classes of interns – including structure, supervisor, and interactive project plans.
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Education: Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Time-Management: Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Detail Oriented: Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Team Player: People-focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Organized: Superior organization skills
- Communication: Effective communication skills, both verbal and written proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Inquisitive: A genuine curiosity in building effective and operationally excellent businesses
- BONUS POINTS for Prior startup experience | Prior experience working as a technical sourcer/recruiter | Being knowledgeable about current trends within the tech industry, differences between programming languages, and Github | Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Lever ATS, Greenhouse ATS | Prior experience with Confluence