bp STEP (Shaping talent, energy and potential) is intended for college freshman and sophomores, who wish to hone their leadership and networking skills, while learning about careers within the energy industry. During this 3-week program, you’ll attend virtual workshops on a variety of topics. You’ll get the chance to hear from current graduates, as well as bp executives. Lastly, bp STEP will show you how your technical and leadership skills can be applied to real business problems to find solutions which will help change the world!
Program Highlights Include:
- Development of leadership and communication skills
- Growing your network within bp
- Engagements with bp Executives and leadership development opportunities
- Learning about the bp Summer Internship and Graduate Development Programs
- Opportunity to win a bp scholarship (contingent upon full program attendance)
The virtual bp STEP program will run every Tuesday and Thursday midday beginning July 6 through July 22, 2021.
Complete the online application and if successful, you’ll be invited to complete a HireVue virtual interview. Applications will be evaluated based on academic record, virtual interview responses, work experience, demonstrated leadership, community/extracurricular involvement and interest/knowledge of the energy industry. Applications for bp STEP will close April 16, 2021.
To be eligible for the program, students must:
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. without work authorization now and in the future
- Have a graduation date between December of 2022 and May 2024