Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients’ expectations. If you’re motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Assisting the Occupational Therapist in the implementation of vocational and educational activities designed to restore and reinforce individuals’ task performance and promote their overall health and self-sufficiency
- Designing and adapting equipment for working and living environments, including fabricating assistive devices to improve participation in the program and/or community
- Conducting community reintegration activities to assist individuals with their occupational therapy needs during physical activity
- Providing training to individuals and any others involved in their rehabilitation, and documenting results of the training
- Supporting individuals’ plan of treatment by documenting and reporting status changes to the rehabilitation specialist, clinical coordinator, attending physician, and other treatment team members as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree from a certified occupational therapy assistant training program
- Current Occupational Therapist Assistant certification
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and neuro-rehabilitation techniques
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience assisting in the assessment and management of traumatic brain injury or related neurological conditions
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and orthopedic rehabilitation techniques
- Must have COTA license in the state of California
- PRN/Per Diem position
- Home and Community Services, must be able to visit clients in their home or wherever ‘life happens’
- Experience with neuro conditions, ranging from TBI, SCI, CVA, Parkinson’s, amputations, and various neurological conditions required
- Home care experience preferred
Also hiring Per Diem Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers for our groundbreaking home and community services! Licensure required for each position, along with neuro experience.
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.