E-Commerce Production Associate – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a bright, motivated E-Commerce Production Associate with excellent attention to detail to join our Marketing Department. Our Associates are dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on an exceptional user experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute content updates and projects on our e-commerce site, including pricing updates and product uploads
- Manage diamond video and photography site integration, including onboarding new vendors and ensuring consistency with our standards.
- Partner with cross functional teams, including design, to ensure projects are seamlessly executed and improve our overall digital consumer experience
- Work closely with the development team to write requirements and oversee the implementation and QA of content and functions of the digital experience
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website bugs relating to products and back-end functionality in partnership with internal teams and development team
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to arrange photoshoot logistics, including product pulls and booking confirmations
- Ensure a consistent and seamless digital experience
Specific qualifications include:
- Online production interest, and preferably experience, in consumer-focused websites
- Keen design eye, with the ability to adhere to luxury brand guidelines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude/self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- BA degree or equivalent
The targeted budget for this position is $40-60k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.