Inventory Coordinator – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Inventory Coordinator is dedicated to delivering excellence to our customers. As an Operations team member, you will collaborate cross departmentally and support various functions to support the Operations and Sales teams. Part of Brilliant Earth’s exceptional customer service experience is offering personalized, private appointments with customers. You will work to prepare each appointment by ensuring any diamonds or gemstones requested for an appointment are available at the specified showroom location. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth experience meets the highest standards of quality. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work a Sunday through Thursday schedule.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the coordination of transporting goods between Brilliant Earth locations, as well as flow of goods within the Operations Team.
- Responsible for identifying and requesting the appropriate diamond and gemstone inventory for each customer appointment, according to customer preferences.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to gain more information regarding their appointment preferences.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering to provide customers with a high standard of personalization in each appointment.
- Extensively use our NetSuite ERP system to read surveys, request inventory, and ensure appointments are correctly curated.
- Work with sales and inventory managers to suggest and implement process improvements related to customer appointments.
- Adhere to and improve BE’s security protocol as it relates to value of goods shown in appointments.
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Experience with inventory, supply chain, and/or production in a product, retail, or ecommerce company preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and a focus on execution
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
The targeted budget for this position is $40K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.