BGL is hiring an Investment Banking Senior Analyst to work at our office in downtown Cleveland. Analysts at BGL are entrusted with a high level of responsibility as important contributors to the transaction team. Our analysts work closely with Associates and Senior Bankers in the preparation of presentation materials and analysis and frequently interact with clients.
The job is fast-paced and the learning curve is steep, as Analysts work closely with clients and internal teams across multiple transactions.
- Conducting industry research.
- Interacting with senior bankers and executives from client companies in the preparation and presentation of transaction materials.
- Ensuring the accuracy and adherence to the firm’s quality standards of all presentation materials and analyses.
- Supporting the firms’ marketing and recruitment activities.
Candidates for this position should be dynamic, highly motivated individuals with a sincere enjoyment of their work and should demonstrate a commitment to excellence in all tasks and to the growth of the firm as a leader in the middle market.
Successful candidates possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- One years’ experience in an Investment Banking Analyst position
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious team player with a commitment to excellence