Are you seeking an internship opportunity where you can have hands-on job experience in Investment Banking?
Do you want to work somewhere where you will have an impact over the summer and the work you do will actually be utilized to help the company?
The internship program at Brown Gibbons Lang & Company offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth for an individual with good interpersonal skills, exceptional organization, and sincere pride in their work. This position is for students seeking internships in June 2022.
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company (BGL) has been delivering corporate finance solutions to the global middle market for over two decades. We are an independent partnership, owned and managed by the professionals working within our business.
These internship opportunities are based in either Chicago, IL, or Cleveland, OH
The primary duties of the internship position will include:
- Compiling research on public and private companies and various industries
- Supporting the development of valuation models and analyses
- Assisting in the development of pitch books, and assisting in performing detailed due diligence.
Strong candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Sophomore or above at a 4-year University
- Outstanding academic record Finance, Accounting and/or Economics majors
- Previous internship experience within financial services or Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious team player with a commitment to excellence
- Capability and willingness to work long hours
- Interns must be able to interpret research and modeling results, draw conclusions and report these findings to the transaction team in thoughtful, high-quality, and accurate presentation materials
***We are seeking students graduating in 2023 only for this internship opportunity***