In House Title & Department:
F1900064 – Clinical Assistant or Associate Professor (HS) – SDM Restorative Dentistry
Posting Number: F1900064
Applications for this position will only be accepted online. Please click the external application link on Handshake to be redirected to our applicant tracking system.
The Restorative Dentistry department in the School of Dental Medicine is seeking applicants for multiple part-time (0.20 – 0.80 FTE) Clinical Assistant or Associate Professor (HS) positions. In this position, you will:
• Provide Instruction in the pre-clinical and clinical courses for DDS or Advanced Education Students: Proficiency in all three disciplines of Fixed, Removable and Operative Dentistry.
• Provide lectures in didactic courses
• Provide clinical demonstrations
At management’s discretion, your hours of work shall remain subject to change and you may be required to work non-traditional hours (e.g. evenings, weekends).
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
• DDS or DMD or equivalent degree
• Eligibility for licensure in New York State preferred.
• Completion of formal ADA accredited postgraduate program or equivalent
• Experience in teaching dental students
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and in keeping with our commitment, encourages women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Open Until Filled