The New Market Expansion Fellow will apply their professional knowledge and expertise to support BURN’s expansion efforts at a strategic and execution level, working on market research, analysis, and market testing execution. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative, and contributions.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Expansion Strategy: Maintaining new market scoping process and KPIs. Includes desk research and assessing route-to-market for new markets, and producing regular and detailed research reports based on this research and tracking.
- Market Research: manage process and systems for Expansion market research and test sales
- Collaboration: Be an organizer and go-between with BURN’s business intelligence, market research, sales, and senior management teams for tracking and reporting on Expansion project execution
- Reporting: produce analytical reports on the development of new market entry initiatives and performance of markets, including analyzing and reporting from Expansion sales and marketing activities and staff performance
- Expansion Admin: Advising on and drafting HR & finance structures. Assisting on HR, finance, & other admin
- Projects: Carrying out specific expansion projects falling outside the scope of existing Business Development staff
Skills and Experience:
- MBA or Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in strategic/management consulting and/or in market research
- Knowledge of sales and marketing fields
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English, and also ideally in French
- Strong analysis/number-crunching background
- Excellent graphical presentation skill
- Excellent desktop and networking research skills