As a Supply Planner, a strong work ethic and attention to detail is essential for success in this position. This position will be responsible for day to day planning for sourced finished goods. Key measures of success include delivering on time and in full, projecting and managing inventory levels and managing supplier communication.
- Own Supply Planning for the assigned categories utilizing effective KPIs including DOH and Inventory Turns to manage the flow of inventory and ensure 97% or better service levels.
- Respond quickly to changes in inventory demands and analyze and determine the correct action plan to ensure business needs and objectives are achieved.
- Prioritize, expedite, maintain, cancel, defer, and otherwise manage purchase requests and orders to meet business needs, leveraging a range of automated or manual processes
- Manage vendor delivery performance, analyze the delay, root cause to improve on time delivery and flexibility
- Ensure all transactions are completed in accordance with the service level agreements and performance metrics: Purchase order placement and confirmations, order exceptions, urgent requests, backorder resolution, invoice discrepancies, etc.
- Maintain system parameters to assist in planning appropriate levels of inventory in the warehouses to ensure proper turns, eliminate stock outs and respect the freshness policies
- Utilize multiple ERP systems (NetSuite and Demand Solutions) to ensure the demand signals are flowing thru value stream correctly and build prompts at manufacturing sites are accurate.
- Work closely with the demand team to build adequate supply inventory
- Continually assess process for improvement opportunities
- Provide support where needed in the operations team
- Four-year college degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related Analytical Discipline
- 1-3 years of supply chain and manufacturing work experience ideally in supply chain or operations.
- Self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency to drive results
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to improve processes and gain efficiencies within those processes
- Proven ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to listen and communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
- Continuous Improvement Mindset