State Water Resources Control Board
$2,600.00 – $2,932.00 per Month
Office and Location: The Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board has an opening for a Seasonal Clerk in the Administrative Support Unit. The position is located at 364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205, Redding, CA. 96002
Duties: Under the supervision of an Assistant Executive Officer and consistent with good customer service practices and the goals of the State and Regional Board’s Strategic Plan, the incumbent is expected to be courteous and provide timely responses to internal/external customers, follow through on commitments, and to solicit and consider internal/external customer input when completing work assignments. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of a program or section. Provide general routine formatting and in accordance with American Disabilities Act, and filing of letters, reports, schedules, and pulling records for technical staff or for public review.
- Utilizing Microsoft Office Suit, transfer basic data from various technical reports into spread sheets or into one of the agency data bases. Make copies, address and stuff envelopes for broad mailings. Copy and scan documents into pdf formats for emailing purposes.
- Upload identified documents into various agency databases and enter data into various log reports.
- Greet and interact with the public and provide telephone coverage for the technical staff. Assist in the distribution of mail and other files and assist in the file management and archive process.
- Perform other duties as required.