- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Agri-Business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in the banking or financial services industry. Experience in the administration and analysis of credit and working with commercial and/or mortgage loans preferred
- At its sole discretion, CFC may consider qualified entry level applicants who have the same education as required in this posting. In such case, the title will be adjusted appropriately to entry level experience.
- Assists parties noted above with data input, credit and financial analysis, and risk determination, on existing loans and leases in the portfolio.
- Assists parties noted above with monitoring existing loans and leases in the portfolio.
- Determines probability of default (PD) ratings on new loans and leases, and credit servicing requests.
- Determines loss given default (LGD) ratings on new loans and leases, and credit servicing requests.
- Determines creditworthiness of applicants on new and existing loan and leases packages and makes a recommendation to approve or deny the applications.
- Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to internal stakeholders regarding Association lending policies and procedures.
- Works directly with other internal stakeholders in the development of appropriate credit decisions and prepares other reports as requested by management.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the Association’s policies and procedures.
- May assist in the development and analysis of various queries facilitating risk management, Quality Control, reporting and monitoring of compliance with lending standards and loan pricing.
- Assists senior level credit analyst staff with loan and lease applications and credit servicing actions.
- May perform collateral evaluations within delegated authority as necessary.
- May perform credit and financial analysis, monitoring and due diligence review of various loan participation packages/opportunities with other lenders and Capital Markets.
- Assists Chief Credit Officer or other leadership in completing coordinated projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $9 billion in total assets and employs over 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement