Headquartered in St. Augustine, FL, with offices and manufacturing facilities all around the globe, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire, cable, and medical devices. We provide complete interconnect solutions to industries like Aerospace, Military & Defense Electronics, Space, Medical, Test & Measurement, and Industrial.
Our talented team of employees worldwide helps bring movies to your seat on airplanes, deliver mission-critical information from drones to the command office, transfer heart rhythm to paper, route communications from space, connect power to downhill oil drills, and get planes back in the air faster.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team at the division location in Saint Augustine, FL.
The Division Recruiter is responsible for partnering with Management to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CIT) and to assist with delivering best talent to the organization. The Division Recruiter is responsible for establishing best practices, leveraging social media, managing recruiting vendor contracts, and driving state-of-the-art recruiting techniques and processes for the CIT recruiting operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting for all hourly and salaried personnel, interns and temporary employees in a timely manner for an assigned group or region.
- Works with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions and ensure compliance with job classification codes.
- Creates and manages internal and external job postings in a timely manner.
- Maintains the applicant tracking system (ADP Recruiting Manager) and successfully completes the onboarding of new hires into ADP Vantage.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate. Meets with them as necessary to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with state, college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, business leaders and HR.
- Coordinate with onsite and offsite HR and IT department to onboard employees.
- Provide weekly report of recruiting activities and status of positions.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in talent attraction.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3+ years recruitment experience in high volume/fast-pace work environment
- HRIS experience required, ADP Recruiting Manager or ADP Vantage preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
TRAVEL – 0-10%