The SAP Support Functional Analyst will be an active team member, aiding in the gathering of business requirements, process analysis, solutions design, and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast-paced global environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives. The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership as well as hands on experience for implementing “best practice” support processes across the SAP landscape.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Perform as the primary gatekeeper and steward of the SAP Production Support environment.
• Help improve internal processes related to applications maintenance and production support for SAP applications and landscape.
• Participate in activities related to the transition of project solution knowledge to support.
• Provide input to the develop of the SAP Operations roadmap, with direct responsibility for execution.
• When necessary, assume the role of IT project leader on IT initiatives including technical upgrades
• Review application documentation for quality and adherence to standards.
• Ensure successful delivery of application releases through teamwork, periodic reviews, controls, and effective transition to support.
• Lead the SAP Change Control Meetings and help lead metrics review meetings.
• Ensure change management records are adequately documented.
• Work with and empower the super users in the SAP environment as a point of escalation.
• Continually seek self-education to acquire deeper and wider knowledge and gain cross functional knowledge.
• Assist project teams with task deliverables as necessary.
*Other duties may be assigned*
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.