Carrier Rental Systems provides year-round solutions for temperature control, power generation, or special event needs by renting and selling HVAC equipment during emergency breakdowns, planned outages, equipment retrofits, and plant expansions.
Carrier Rental Systems is seeking a motivated, energetic, customer-focused individual to join the organization as a Sales professional to support our _Bear Depot. This position will be based out of Landover, Maryland, with the main office being in Bear, Delaware.
* Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts
* Define new potential customers, seeking new markets through cold-calling, while maintaining relationships with the customers currently in the portfolio
* Achieve annual sales and collections goals
* Conduct customer needs assessments, including going to the various job sites
* Conduct walk-throughs and ensure compliance with all safety regulations
* Serve as the customers’ single point of contact during the sales and implementation process
* Manage entire project from requirements gathering to implementation, including interacting with customers and vendors, managing subcontractors, and completing required paperwork
* Utilize Salesforce.com to update and maintain customer records, create quotes, and funnel required paperwork
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Associate’s Degree with 4-7 years of relevant experience preferred
* Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of relevant experience preferred
* Must be self-motivated to achieve annual sales goals and objectives
* Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
* Ability to analyze the situation and problem solve
* Strong teamwork and communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Salesforce.com experience preferred
* May be required to climb stairs and/or ladders
* Rentals industry or HVAC Sales experience preferred
Work is performed in various environmental conditions with exposure to outdoor temperature variations, noise, vibrations, gas or fumes, grease, cleaning solvents, degreasing agents, machinery and its moving parts, odors, and dust particles.