Collect, post, balance and review daily paperwork and transmittal forms for Cage and Vault to determine accuracy as assigned by Audit Supervisor. Audits, verifies, and reconciles revenue source documents.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect and organize daily paperwork and assure Cage transmittal forms are correctly completed.
- Perform daily audits for food and beverage, gift shop and other no-gaming revenue including reconciliation of register, computer o manual reports to cash, charges, credit card sales, promotional vouchers and voids.
- Reconcile Vault activity and trace accuracy on Vault transactions.
- Prepare and print recap reports on all gaming activity including customized reports.
- Post all vault paid outs, miscellaneous revenue, cash overages/shortages and sales summary schedules to daily revenue report.
- Secure the integrity of all gaming and no-gaming paperwork by proper filing as described by supervisor
- Confirm accuracy of transactions, including bank deposits, hard count, soft count, and vault activity.
- Prepare and print month end reports on all gaming profit centers.
- Compliance with Casino policies and procedures, and maintain confidentiality of all Casino operations data.
- Regular attendance based on scheduled required
- Maintain a positive and professional image when performing duties or representing the company and encourage others to do the same.
- Other duties as directed by Management.