Who we are
At CDP, we are on a mission to solve our planet’s biggest environmental challenges: climate change, water scarcity and deforestation. We believe you can’t manage what you don’t measure – so we run the world’s largest environmental disclosure system. For the past two decades, our team has worked tirelessly to create a thriving economy that works for people and planet in the long term – we accomplish this by engaging the global actors who wield the greatest influence in driving environmental change: companies, cities, governments and the capital markets.
CDP’s cascading global impact is powered by our tight-knit team of smart, savvy, curious and committed individuals, who share a common passion for creating a sustainable future. It is our people who make our work possible. And we provide our people with a working environment that empowers each individual to reach their full potential: one that is committed to equity; one that provides equal access for growth and development; and one that supports each individual throughout the full employee life cycle.
We are looking for an Associate to join our North American Supply Chain team to provide critical operational support to account managers, the global Supply Chain team, and the broader Corporations and Supply Chains (CSC) department. Your mission: help us further our mission by assisting in the development of data outputs, creating content for external presentations, conducting industry-specific research, and providing administrative support to the program.
Who you are
o You are passionate about mitigating the climate crisis, reducing deforestation, and/or improving water security through direct corporate action and engagement
o You have demonstrable knowledge about the impacts that corporations and supply chains have on the environment
o You have an interest in using and maintaining data and databases
o You have project management and/or project coordination experience
o You have the desire and ability to improve and streamline processes to achieve program goals more efficiently
o You are attentive to details, with great organizational and time management skills
o You are proficient with MS Office 365
o You will provide supply chain member support to CDP account managers, such as responding to external questions, onboarding new supply chain members, processing member requests
o You will create content for webinars, events, member calls, and/or member meetings
o You will help maintain our customer relationship management database
o You will prepare tailored reports for supply chain member companies
o You will support the quality assurance processes of analysis outputs, supplier uploads, and/or member communications
o You will provide ad hoc support for other projects as necessary
o You are a self-starter with an ability to come up to speed quickly and independently
o You are familiar Power BI, client relationship management systems, and/or other analytic platforms
o You are familiar with procurement and/or supply chain management functions
o You have relevant or transferrable academic and/or professional experience in a subject relating to environment sustainability or sustainable business
- Generous PTO. Tackling the world’s biggest environmental challenges is no easy feat – we offer a generous 20 days of annual leave to keep our employees energized.
- Paid holidays. We recognize 15 paid holidays, including winter break, and pay homage to our diversity by offering one additional floating holiday of your choice for religious or cultural celebrations, per year.
- Health and wellness. We strive to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff –employees receive excellent health, dental and vision benefits.
- Learning and career growth. We are committed to the growth and development of each individual team member. We offer continuous learning opportunities and training, and we even provide employees with an annual budget for personal development.
- Future planning: We know it is important to plan for the future. We provide our employees with both a non-contributory 401K, and an optional additional contributory 401K. We also offer life insurance.
- Commuter benefits: We know commuting can be a pain – we offer commuter benefits and a Citibike membership to employees to make life a little easier.
- Fun. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves (too) seriously. We regularly take time out for fun and festivities, from all-staff retreats, to happy hours, to summer outings and an end-of-year holiday celebration!
Are you interested in joining our mission? Please apply!
- To apply. Email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you’re a strong fit for the role to: email@example.com with “CDP Associate Supply Chain Application – [First Name Last Name]” in the subject line. Please apply before June 18th.
- Before you apply: We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your resume and cover letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
- Compensation. We offer a competitive NGO salary plus an annual discretionary bonus. The salary range for the Associate role is $40,000 – $45,000.
- The fine print. We love and value our global employees. For this role, all interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the U.S.
CDP North America is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of justice, equity, diversity, inclusion and accessibility both within our workplace and across our larger organizational impact. Candidates of color and/or from marginalized backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply for this role.