ClearDefense Pest Control, a national innovative leader in pest-control services and sales, has announced a Paid-Summer internship/co-op program. Positions are available in each of the locations listed: Nashville, TN; Kansas City, MO; Columbia, SC; Chattanooga, TN; Richmond, VA; Cincinnati, OH; Knoxville, TN; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Greenville, SC; Greensboro, NC.
This program is ideal for undergraduate or graduate students who wish to pursue a career as a marketing sales representative and/or any students who are aiming for a business degree.
As a Sales Representative, the main objective will be to increase sales revenues in a given territory. Candidates will have the opportunity to call regularly on both pest-control and sales professionals. Reps must maintain a current and competent level of knowledge about the products used on homes and businesses and different sales techniques in order to be a reliable source to the customers in the target territory.
What we have to offer:
· Professional, hands-on training with a successful sales manager
· Professional guidance from industry leaders
· Great financial reward
· Goal-oriented Incentives/Sale bonuses
· Priceless sales education from “real-world” experiences
The ideal candidates will posses the following qualities:
· Ability to build relationships with clients
· High desire and motivation to succeed
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly
· Listening and persuasion skills
· Methodical and analytical sense
· Drive and determination
· Majoring in Marketing, Financing, Business, Economics, or Accounting while maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.0
· Execute effective sales strategies
· Communicate and execute weekly goals with the Sales Manager
· Build business relationships with new accounts
· Cultivate and maintain existing business relationships
· Effectively communicate with existing clientele to expand their
· Participate in daily meetings
· Add creative input into marketing new industries or sales ventures
· Learning and applying the “Sales Cycle”
· Leading a sales meeting
· Developing a flier for a marketing competition
ClearDefense Pest Control is the leader in the pest-control industry. Our online reviews speak for themselves. With over 20 plus years of combined experience in management and sales, our leadership team consists of John-Mark Bolton, Chris Cunningham and Jason Brown. This “trio” will create an environment through which sales representatives will have the ability to excel. Each intern will be expected to work no less than 7.5 hours a day Monday through Friday, and 6 hours on Saturday during the sales season from May to August.
As a ClearDefense sales rep, the student will be able to apply what is learned in the classroom in a practical way. Consequently, classroom knowledge combined with ClearDefense training will lead to a substantial financial reward. Students evolve into better sales reps and confident leaders. We expect that each student will earn a substantial financial reward from his/her hard work, and, more importantly, will have achieved a greater level of professional and personal growth.