Hudson is rebellious in its attitude, effortless in its style, youthful in its mindset and modern in its execution. Hudson is about pushing boundaries in our field and with our craft. We’re defined not by what we dream, but by what we do. We don’t just talk, we take action. Hudson’s core purpose as a brand and company is to inspire the power of self.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager to help motivate the store team to uphold our tradition of creating a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers. Specific responsibilities of the Assistant Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently motivating sales team to ensure they are achieving or exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the Company.
- Support the Store Manager in the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the Company.
- Create a customer service focused and sales driven environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Company products, including sizing, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop and train internal talent.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Perform all store operations procedures, open/closing procedures, daily POS transactions,
- Ensure sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork with clients, peers, management team and corporate partners.
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years retail experience required.
- 2+ year of managerial experience in a customer service focused retail environment required.
- Proven ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business in order to drive sales results.
- Effective management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills- proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interest in fashion and trend awareness.
- Available to work five full days a week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.