Seeking reliable self-motivated people to spread brand awareness and promote internet sales for products that spread awareness for Female + STEM = Activism.
– Branding, target market
– Effective social media messaging vs. throwing misc. stuff at the internet
– Teamwork with remote colleagues
– Post 10 hours per week when you will be at a computer to work in our video chat virtual office
– Create Thinq.TV-branded social media content, Kickstarter campaign about our products
– Help determine which products and messaging resonates best with target market
– Sell Female + STEM = Activism on Thinq.TV’s Etsy, Instagram, Kickstarter, etc.
– Demonstrated an ability to accomplish goals through previous academic, volunteer, or work experience
– Excellent conversational and writing skills
Supervisor Title: Founder and CEO
Students may receive course credit for internship. Staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.