Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist-CFY
We are a private pediatric practice based in the East Bay! Child’s Play Therapy Services, PC, in Lafayette, is looking for a Pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow, to round out our speech department. Come and join our team of highly enthusiastic, professional, compassionate therapists who love to support children and families!
We have a dedicated Ph.D., SLP-CCC supervisor in our clinic 5 days a week committed to your development and learning.
We are looking for smart, patient-centered, forward-thinking, solution-seeking, flexible, confident professionals to join our multi-disciplinary team!
Apply now for your Winter, or Spring/Summer CF year!
Our therapists are the most important members of our team. You will have the opportunity to work with children of all ages (primarily toddlers and preschoolers) and diagnoses, including autism spectrum disorders, articulation, and phonological disorders, oral motor disorders, apraxia, receptive and expressive language delays/disorders, and disfluency, as well as typically developing children.
● Competitive pay!
● Sign-on bonus
● Student Loan repayment assistance
● Opportunity for long term employment
● Excellent benefits package!
Compensation: Base Salary equivalent 82,000.00 per year with earning potential up to 95K per year with weekly bonus.
Phone: (925) 954-4546
● Will accept Clinical Fellows with pediatric experience
● Participation in continuing education in pediatric therapy subjects as required
● Speech-Language Pathology governing authority
● May be required to work outside the traditional work schedule
● Willing to co-treat with OT’s as needed, and supervise SLPA’s
Minimum Physical Requirements:
● Problem solving
● Physiological knowledge
● Medical teamwork
● Bedside manner
● Use of medical technologies
● Verbal communication
● Creating a safe/effective environment
Keywords: Clinical Fellow, CF, CFY