Integrated Practice Solutions, Inc. (dba ChiroTouch) is an EHR and practice management software company looking for an Associate Software Engineer Intern to join our growing business. This position requires exceptional drive and forward thinking, a high level of collaboration and multitasking capabilities, and the flexibility to grow with additional responsibilities and respond quickly to changing priorities.
Assist in the development, implementation and analysis of features spanning a full web based distributed cloud application stack.
• Develop and maintain unit tests.
• Participate in the development and documentation of user stories.
• Debug and troubleshoot software to resolve defects.
• Participate in code review, and updates code based on feedback.
• Participate in scrum team meetings. (Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, etc.)
• Follow established procedures to complete assignments.
• Work with QA Automation Engineers to ensure high quality standards are met
Software engineering fundamentals (A.S. or B.S. in Computer Science in progress, or equivalent skills and knowledge).
• Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
• Basic understanding of Relational databases.
• Understanding of modern web UI frameworks, responsive a plus.
• Exposure to scrum and agile methodology.
• Basic troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong commitment to quality and user experience.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to acquire new skills.
• Able to move between priorities in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality results.
• Able to quickly learns new, emerging skills that are relevant to the project.
IPS/Chirotouch is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.