ChromoLogic is in search of team members who share a passion for contributing to meaningful projects that have a positive impact in the world. Our mission is to incubate and commercialize disruptive solutions in the medical, aerospace and security markets. The ChromoLogic team is dedicated to this mission because of a shared belief in the life-saving and life-transforming capabilities of our technologies.
Are you a Quality Assurance Technician who is highly organized and detail-oriented?
Do you have experience in assisting with the development of processes and procedures?
Do you take ownership in tracking action items and notes in project meetings?
Do you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment?
• Administration of various quality systems including document control, design control documentation and preparation and maintenance of production and test records
• Assist in the administration of the grants and contract proposal process at ChromoLogic (maintenance of templates, tracking submission metrics, keeping up to date on submission requirements and submission of proposals to federal agencies)
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions, validations, and safety summaries
• Conduct quality assurance audits of company systems, customer complaints, product problems, and company safety practices
• Identify ways to improve regulatory compliance, product quality, and overall company efficiency
• Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to all aspects of the organization
• Quality assurance experience and/or formal education, which includes a degree in a technical related field
• Excellent research, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• General understanding of the products being developed as well as an understanding of or interest in quality systems requirements in the manufacturing industry
• Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software (i.e., Microsoft Office preferred)
• US Citizen or US Permanent Resident due to government contract requirements
• Flexible Salary Program (bonus)
• Unique health benefits program
• Give Back & Get Back: Volunteer 4 hours of your time to the community and receive one full day off
• Company paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
• 401k options