The City Auditor’s Office is seeking an inquisitive, collaborative, organized, and public service-minded archivist to join the Archives and Records Management division as our Archives and Records Management Coordinator II.
As the Archives and Records Management Coordinator II, you will:
- Oversee Reading Room operations and perform reference services for City employees and the public, including in-person and distance reference work.
- Train, assign tasks, and evaluate the performance of interns, volunteers, and part-time staff who support the Reading Room.
- Develop and deliver training on using the Archives and conducting research.
- Develop, organize, and manage community engagement and special events to increase awareness and access to City records; develop marketing and outreach plans; draft press releases and outreach materials.
- Work with community groups, allied professionals, colleagues and other groups to further the Division’s mission and objectives and to create and maintain reciprocal relationships.
For more information or to apply for the job, please visit our website: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/portlandor/jobs/3202012/archives-and-records-management-coordinator-ii?sort=ClosingDate%7CAscending&page=4&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs