Clean Harbors Ashland, KY is looking for Environmental Field Laborers to join their safety conscious team! As an Environmental Field Laborer, you would you be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, tank cleaning, emergency response clean-up, and the handling of hazardous materials. Position may require travel away from home up to eight (8) weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities dealing with hazardous materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including skid steers, forklifts, pressure washer.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to eight (8) weeks at a time;
- Previous experience in a labor-intensive role, e.g. environmental services, construction, landscaping, preferred.
- Previous tank cleaning experience an asset;
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to use own vehicle.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.